Friday, April 18, 2008

He Lives!


I'm sure none of you worried too much, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have made it to South Africa safely and, thanks to the hospitality of one James (Jimmy) Collins, I have a roof over my head in Johannesburg.

I won't say I'm "back with a vengeance," as those have proven to be the famous last words before a long hiatus, but I'm once again inspired to write a bit about what I've done and seen over the past month.

Definitely check out the "Perspectives on Senegalese Education" (right before this one) as well as upcoming posts on Touba, my odyssey (shared with Dam Ogunnaike) to Timbuktu and for those who are tired of reading, "30 Days in Pictures."

Some pretty incredible things have gone down over the past month or so. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Much love,

Chas

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Look at your crazy hair! It's getting to be more like mine every day lol. Be safe! I love and miss you very much!

Amber said...

redbone! redbone!

i'm innapropriately slapping my leg and tapping my feet. lol

redbone! redbone!

i hope this sudden outburst won't get me sacked hehe

<3 -me