Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update: Dakar Arrival

To my beloved few:

I arrived safely in Dakar, Senegal yesterday evening.

Also, you might notice that for all of the description I have given of Morroco, Ive got no pictures to show for it. To explain, like an idiot I left my camera's transfer cable at home during my brief stay there. Additionally, the disposable developments are still negatives, thus there is no way, at the moment to get those to you. Dont you worry; where there is a will, there is most certainly a way.

Your patience is greatly appreciated :-).

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh you know I want you to be careful and safe and eat well and be happy and smile and get REST!
In the next few weeks/month we should dedicate 30 minutes or so to actually talk, I have life goals I wish to share with you!

Brittany said...

And talk can be via free internet. :D